Keep a printed and electronic copy for future reference.  Forward a copy of the certificate to your attorney, if you have retained one. If you do not have an attorney, provide a copy to the court administration office where you case is filed.  If you are completing online dissolution documents, attach a copy of the Certificate of Completion to your Joint Petition.